Senior Project Manager at Eagle Technology, APMG Accredited ITIL, MSP + PRINCE2 Practitioner, governance expert, cricket fanatic, squash pretender. Opinions expressed are purely from my experience of leading teams and running projects, and in no way claims to represent those of my employers or customers.
- 54,730 reads
- 5 things to do when projects go wrong
- Using Project Server 2010 with MS Project
- Proof of Concept, Prototype, Pilot, Agile ... confused?
- Is agile and PRINCE2 compatible?
- PMBOK or PRINCE2 ... which one is better?
- PRINCE2, ITIL, Agile ... can I have the best of all?
- 5 things a tech lead can do that a Project Manager cannot
- 5 Questions every Project Manager must ask
- What responsibility do outsourcing organisations bear?
- Working with Project Sponsors
- 5 things to do when projects go wrong goo.gl/fb/ziaJA 6 hours ago
- Prototyping: storyboarding, paper prototyping goo.gl/fb/nh8Ko 9 hours ago
- What responsibility do #outsourcing organisations bear? wp.me/p1qwwg-kY #Savar #Bangladesh #pmot #PM #risk 2 days ago