Senior Project Manager at Eagle Technology, APMG Accredited ITIL, MSP + PRINCE2 Practitioner, governance expert, cricket fanatic, squash pretender. Opinions expressed are purely from my experience of leading teams and running projects, and in no way claims to represent those of my employers or customers.
- 91,924 reads
- Proof of Concept, Prototype, Pilot, Agile ... confused?
- PMBOK or PRINCE2 ... which one is better?
- 5 things a tech lead can do that a Project Manager cannot
- Is there any value in classroom style training?
- 5 different types of Project Managers
- What are the challenges in establishing a PMO?
- PRINCE2, ITIL, Agile ... can I have the best of all?
- Is agile and PRINCE2 compatible?
- 5 things to do when projects go wrong
- Can I control scope and keep stakeholders happy?
- Wasting a second beautiful day studying. 1 week ago
- RT @antboobier: great quote from Mark Hammett bit.ly/1jWbfFm - "The behaviours you walk past are the behaviours you accept" 2 weeks ago
- I just flew 1,624m in a brilliant game of #JetpackJoyride on iPad. bit.ly/rKuWqK http://t.co/Mj2k8ytQys 3 weeks ago