Professional Services Practice Manager at Eagle Technology Group in Wellington, Prince2, MSP, MoP Practitioner, P3M expert, cricket fanatic, squash pretender, pursing an Executive MBA.
- 147,665 reads
- PMBOK or PRINCE2 ... which one is better?
- Proof of Concept, Prototype, Pilot, Agile ... confused?
- 5 things a tech lead can do that a Project Manager cannot
- 5 Questions every Project Manager must ask
- 5 different types of Project Managers
- How do I forecast resource requirements in Project Server?
- PRINCE2, ITIL, Agile ... can I have the best of all?
- Is agile and PRINCE2 compatible?
- Do procurement processes allow Agile software delivery?
- What are the challenges in establishing a PMO?
Agile Agile Development Agile software development Apple AtTask Australia Barack Obama Bill Gates budget Business business case Certification change Change request Christchurch communication Cost Customer Deloitte development Dilbert Earned value management Earthquake estimate Estimating Estimation Expectation Extreme Programming Fred Brooks Gantt chart Google Humour Information technology Information Technology Infrastructure Library ITIL IT service management Leadership Lesley Longstone LiquidPlanner Management Methodology Microsoft Microsoft PowerPoint Microsoft Project Mitt Romney New Zealand Novopay People politics prince2 productivity Program management programme programme management Programming project Project and Program Management Project management Project Management Institute Project management office Project manager Project team religion risk risk management Scott Adams software Software development Steve Jobs Steven Joyce stress technology United States vacation Wellington
- Every time I fly in or out of #SFO, it reminds me how crap #LAX is. 1 month ago
- #MBA study tour, day 4, now hitting the wall with jet lag. Still 3 hours of programs to go! 1 month ago
- No @FlyAirNZ lounge in Rotorua! 2 months ago