Senior Project Manager at Eagle Technology, APMG Accredited ITIL, MSP + PRINCE2 Practitioner, governance expert, cricket fanatic, squash pretender. Opinions expressed are purely from my experience of leading teams and running projects, and in no way claims to represent those of my employers or customers.
- 123,761 reads
- PMBOK or PRINCE2 ... which one is better?
- How do I forecast resource requirements in Project Server?
- Proof of Concept, Prototype, Pilot, Agile ... confused?
- 5 things a tech lead can do that a Project Manager cannot
- Do Project Managers need technical background?
- 5 things to do when projects go wrong
- Is agile and PRINCE2 compatible?
- How do I influence to get the desired behaviour?
- Working with Project Sponsors
- What happens when communication fails
- RT @projectmgmt: 7% of Project Managers don't know who their project sponsors are! eek! arraspeople.co.uk/census2015 let's hope that figure goes … 2 weeks ago
- RT @projectmgmt: 15% of Project Managers know who their project sponsors are but have never met them! arraspeople.co.uk/census2015 #pmot 2 weeks ago
- Opposite of job satisfaction is not job dissatisfaction? wp.me/p1qwwg-o9 #management 2 months ago