Senior Project Manager at Eagle Technology, APMG Accredited ITIL, MSP + PRINCE2 Practitioner, governance expert, cricket fanatic, squash pretender. Opinions expressed are purely from my experience of leading teams and running projects, and in no way claims to represent those of my employers or customers.
- 111,303 reads
- PMBOK or PRINCE2 ... which one is better?
- 5 things a tech lead can do that a Project Manager cannot
- Proof of Concept, Prototype, Pilot, Agile ... confused?
- Working with Project Sponsors
- PRINCE2, ITIL, Agile ... can I have the best of all?
- 5 Questions every Project Manager must ask
- Using Project Server 2010 with MS Project
- Do Project Managers need technical background?
- What are the challenges in establishing a PMO?
- What do you look for in a Project Manager?
- Interested in joining the leading #GIS consultancy in New Zealand? 2 roles in Auckland and Wellington. #Esri lnkd.in/buq8VPF. 1 week ago
- Was so happy when I graduated. If only I knew I'd be still studying after all if these years! 2 weeks ago
- Wellington #PRINCE2 user group meeting at #PwC on 5 August. Speaker details at lnkd.in/bXj5mqq. 3 weeks ago