Professional Services Practice Manager at Eagle Technology Group in Wellington, Prince2, MSP, MoP Practitioner, P3M expert, cricket fanatic, squash pretender, pursing an Executive MBA.
- 151,129 reads
- Proof of Concept, Prototype, Pilot, Agile ... confused?
- PMBOK or PRINCE2 ... which one is better?
- 5 different types of Project Managers
- How do I forecast resource requirements in Project Server?
- How long does software development really take?
- 5 things a tech lead can do that a Project Manager cannot
- Is agile and PRINCE2 compatible?
- Do Project Managers need technical background?
- What are the challenges in establishing a PMO?
- Working with Project Sponsors
Agile Agile Development Agile software development Apple AtTask Australia Barack Obama Bill Gates budget Business business case Certification change Change request Christchurch communication Cost Customer Deloitte development Dilbert Earned value management Earthquake estimate Estimating Estimation Expectation Extreme Programming Fred Brooks Gantt chart Google Humour Information technology Information Technology Infrastructure Library ITIL IT service management Leadership Lesley Longstone LiquidPlanner Management Methodology Microsoft Microsoft PowerPoint Microsoft Project Mitt Romney New Zealand Novopay People politics prince2 productivity Program management programme programme management Programming project Project and Program Management Project management Project Management Institute Project management office Project manager Project team religion risk risk management Scott Adams software Software development Steve Jobs Steven Joyce stress technology United States vacation Wellington
- RT @pm4girls: This is what framed our discussions at #eva20 -> Governance and the Magna Carta bit.ly/1Cc8fdi 1 week ago
- RT @mashable: Windows 10: Is it free or not? on.mash.to/1J0OdqV http://t.co/JtW7dfXU3K 1 week ago
- RT @pmosigUK: PMOs Today from APM PMOSIG is out! paper.li/pmosigUK/13226… Stories via @prince2msp 2 weeks ago