Senior Project Manager at Eagle Technology, Prince2, MSP, MoP Practitioner, P3M expert, cricket fanatic, squash pretender. Opinions expressed are purely from my experience of leading teams and running projects, and in no way claims to represent those of my employers or customers.
- 140,063 reads
- PMBOK or PRINCE2 ... which one is better?
- Proof of Concept, Prototype, Pilot, Agile ... confused?
- 5 different types of Project Managers
- How do I forecast resource requirements in Project Server?
- Do Project Managers need technical background?
- Today's Dilbert
- 5 Questions every Project Manager must ask
- 5 things to do when projects go wrong
- Opposite of job dissatisfaction is not job satisfaction ... what do you mean?
- Understanding the change appetite in organizations
- RT @HarvardBiz: When someone interrupts or challenges you in a meeting, you need to know how to respond s.hbr.org/1PYjkrm http://t.co/… 2 weeks ago
- RT @leighghunt: On now, @bkeepers from @github talking about open source #OSOS2015 twitter.com/upthisway/stat… 2 weeks ago
- RT @FlyAirNZ: Travel effortlessly with the #AirNZ mobile app youtu.be/kqwhVtGdjDI 3 weeks ago