Senior Project Manager at Eagle Technology, APMG Accredited ITIL, MSP + PRINCE2 Practitioner, governance expert, cricket fanatic, squash pretender. Opinions expressed are purely from my experience of leading teams and running projects, and in no way claims to represent those of my employers or customers.
- 54,833 reads
- 5 things to do when projects go wrong
- PMBOK or PRINCE2 ... which one is better?
- Is agile and PRINCE2 compatible?
- 5 Questions every Project Manager must ask
- 5 different types of Project Managers
- Prototyping: storyboarding, paper prototyping
- Proof of Concept, Prototype, Pilot, Agile ... confused?
- 5 things a tech lead can do that a Project Manager cannot
- PRINCE2, ITIL, Agile ... can I have the best of all?
- What responsibility do outsourcing organisations bear?
- 5 things to do when #project goes bad wp.me/p1qwwg-lb #PM #pmot #leadership #prince2 #pmp 11 hours ago
- 5 things to do when projects go wrong goo.gl/fb/ziaJA 1 day ago
- Prototyping: storyboarding, paper prototyping goo.gl/fb/nh8Ko 1 day ago