Senior Project Manager at Eagle Technology, APMG Accredited ITIL, MSP + PRINCE2 Practitioner, governance expert, cricket fanatic, squash pretender. Opinions expressed are purely from my experience of leading teams and running projects, and in no way claims to represent those of my employers or customers.
- 81,115 reads
- PRINCE2, ITIL, Agile ... can I have the best of all?
- PMBOK or PRINCE2 ... which one is better?
- How do I forecast resource requirements in Project Server?
- 5 things a tech lead can do that a Project Manager cannot
- How do I influence to get the desired behaviour?
- Proof of Concept, Prototype, Pilot, Agile ... confused?
- 5 things to do when projects go wrong
- 5 Questions every Project Manager must ask
- Is there any value in classroom style training?
- Do Project Managers need technical background?
- Can you get the right reaction with the occasional verbal spray? #management #hr #pmot #pm wp.me/p1qwwg-na 3 days ago
- RT @CheriEssner: We delight in the beauty of the butterfly, but rarely admit the #changes it has gone through to achieve that beauty ~maya … 3 days ago
- Can you get the right reaction with the occasional verbal spray? goo.gl/fb/nUmGy 3 days ago