Senior Project Manager at Eagle Technology, APMG Accredited ITIL, MSP + PRINCE2 Practitioner, governance expert, cricket fanatic, squash pretender. Opinions expressed are purely from my experience of leading teams and running projects, and in no way claims to represent those of my employers or customers.
- 91,614 reads
- PMBOK or PRINCE2 ... which one is better?
- 5 things a tech lead can do that a Project Manager cannot
- PRINCE2, ITIL, Agile ... can I have the best of all?
- How do I tailor PRINCE2 to deliver IT projects?
- Is there any value in classroom style training?
- Do Project Managers need technical background?
- Is agile and PRINCE2 compatible?
- Proof of Concept, Prototype, Pilot, Agile ... confused?
- Where is the line between agility and chaos?
- How to avoid delivering a white elephant
- Wasting a second beautiful day studying. 1 week ago
- RT @antboobier: great quote from Mark Hammett bit.ly/1jWbfFm - "The behaviours you walk past are the behaviours you accept" 2 weeks ago
- I just flew 1,624m in a brilliant game of #JetpackJoyride on iPad. bit.ly/rKuWqK http://t.co/Mj2k8ytQys 3 weeks ago