Senior Project Manager at Eagle Technology, Prince2, MSP, MoP Practitioner, P3M expert, cricket fanatic, squash pretender. Opinions expressed are purely from my experience of leading teams and running projects, and in no way claims to represent those of my employers or customers.
- 139,064 reads
- PMBOK or PRINCE2 ... which one is better?
- Proof of Concept, Prototype, Pilot, Agile ... confused?
- Do Project Managers need technical background?
- How do I influence to get the desired behaviour?
- 5 different types of Project Managers
- How do I forecast resource requirements in Project Server?
- PRINCE2, ITIL, Agile ... can I have the best of all?
- Under promise over deliver?
- Is agile and PRINCE2 compatible?
- 5 things a tech lead can do that a Project Manager cannot
- RT @HarvardBiz: When someone interrupts or challenges you in a meeting, you need to know how to respond s.hbr.org/1PYjkrm http://t.co/… 1 week ago
- RT @leighghunt: On now, @bkeepers from @github talking about open source #OSOS2015 twitter.com/upthisway/stat… 1 week ago
- RT @FlyAirNZ: Travel effortlessly with the #AirNZ mobile app youtu.be/kqwhVtGdjDI 2 weeks ago