Senior Project Manager at Eagle Technology, APMG Accredited ITIL, MSP + PRINCE2 Practitioner, governance expert, cricket fanatic, squash pretender. Opinions expressed are purely from my experience of leading teams and running projects, and in no way claims to represent those of my employers or customers.
- 116,556 reads
- PMBOK or PRINCE2 ... which one is better?
- Proof of Concept, Prototype, Pilot, Agile ... confused?
- How do I tailor PRINCE2 to deliver IT projects?
- 5 things a tech lead can do that a Project Manager cannot
- PRINCE2, ITIL, Agile ... can I have the best of all?
- 5 different types of Project Managers
- Can I control scope and keep stakeholders happy?
- Is agile and PRINCE2 compatible?
- How do I know if my project is going well?
- 5 Questions every Project Manager must ask
- There's some freaky theories out there on organisational behaviour. I think I'll try one or two on my team. 1 month ago
- Just did an interview with the PM Network magazine about EVM. Will see if it makes the magazine proper. #PMI #pmot #pm 1 month ago
- What can accounting and finance teach project and program management? goo.gl/fb/Zn1c9m 1 month ago