Senior Project Manager at Eagle Technology, APMG Accredited ITIL, MSP + PRINCE2 Practitioner, governance expert, cricket fanatic, squash pretender. Opinions expressed are purely from my experience of leading teams and running projects, and in no way claims to represent those of my employers or customers.
- 127,630 reads
- PMBOK or PRINCE2 ... which one is better?
- Proof of Concept, Prototype, Pilot, Agile ... confused?
- 5 things a tech lead can do that a Project Manager cannot
- Do Project Managers need technical background?
- What do you look for in a Project Manager?
- What happens when communication fails
- 5 different types of Project Managers
- 5 Must dos for recovering failed projects
- Is there any value in classroom style training?
- How long does software development really take?
- Sleep has in inverse correlation to #MBA. Be careful when you jump into it :-) 19 hours ago
- RT @projectmgmt: 7% of Project Managers don't know who their project sponsors are! eek! arraspeople.co.uk/census2015 let's hope that figure goes … 1 month ago
- RT @projectmgmt: 15% of Project Managers know who their project sponsors are but have never met them! arraspeople.co.uk/census2015 #pmot 1 month ago