Senior Project Manager at Eagle Technology, APMG Accredited ITIL, MSP + PRINCE2 Practitioner, governance expert, cricket fanatic, squash pretender. Opinions expressed are purely from my experience of leading teams and running projects, and in no way claims to represent those of my employers or customers.
- 91,656 reads
- PMBOK or PRINCE2 ... which one is better?
- 5 things a tech lead can do that a Project Manager cannot
- Is there any value in classroom style training?
- PRINCE2, ITIL, Agile ... can I have the best of all?
- Proof of Concept, Prototype, Pilot, Agile ... confused?
- How long does software development really take?
- Is agile and PRINCE2 compatible?
- How do I tailor PRINCE2 to deliver IT projects?
- How to avoid delivering a white elephant
- How do I forecast resource requirements in Project Server?
- Wasting a second beautiful day studying. 1 week ago
- RT @antboobier: great quote from Mark Hammett bit.ly/1jWbfFm - "The behaviours you walk past are the behaviours you accept" 2 weeks ago
- I just flew 1,624m in a brilliant game of #JetpackJoyride on iPad. bit.ly/rKuWqK http://t.co/Mj2k8ytQys 3 weeks ago