Senior Project Manager at Eagle Technology, APMG Accredited ITIL, MSP + PRINCE2 Practitioner, governance expert, cricket fanatic, squash pretender. Opinions expressed are purely from my experience of leading teams and running projects, and in no way claims to represent those of my employers or customers.
- 109,187 reads
- PMBOK or PRINCE2 ... which one is better?
- Proof of Concept, Prototype, Pilot, Agile ... confused?
- PRINCE2, ITIL, Agile ... can I have the best of all?
- Is agile and PRINCE2 compatible?
- 5 things a tech lead can do that a Project Manager cannot
- Do Project Managers need technical background?
- Working with Project Sponsors
- How long does software development really take?
- How do I influence to get the desired behaviour?
- Hitler implements SAP
- Wellington #PRINCE2 user group meeting at #PwC on 5 August. Speaker details at lnkd.in/bXj5mqq. 2 days ago
- In #NZ and don't mind sharing your thoughts on #chocolate and #coffee, help out an #MBA student with a short survey surveymonkey.com/s/ChocolateAnd… 2 weeks ago
- RT @TSBible: Punbelievable Jeff! http://t.co/By0TQpLJhF 3 weeks ago