Senior Project Manager at Eagle Technology, APMG Accredited ITIL, MSP + PRINCE2 Practitioner, governance expert, cricket fanatic, squash pretender. Opinions expressed are purely from my experience of leading teams and running projects, and in no way claims to represent those of my employers or customers.
- 121,021 reads
- PMBOK or PRINCE2 ... which one is better?
- Proof of Concept, Prototype, Pilot, Agile ... confused?
- PRINCE2, ITIL, Agile ... can I have the best of all?
- How do I tailor PRINCE2 to deliver IT projects?
- What are the challenges in establishing a PMO?
- 5 things a tech lead can do that a Project Manager cannot
- 5 Questions every Project Manager must ask
- How do I forecast resource requirements in Project Server?
- Working with Project Sponsors
- 5 things to do when projects go wrong
- Opposite of job satisfaction is not job dissatisfaction? wp.me/p1qwwg-o9 #management 1 month ago
- Opposite of job dissatisfaction is not job satisfaction … what do you mean? goo.gl/fb/r23wIb 1 month ago
- There's some freaky theories out there on organisational behaviour. I think I'll try one or two on my team. 2 months ago