Senior Project Manager at Eagle Technology, APMG Accredited ITIL, MSP + PRINCE2 Practitioner, governance expert, cricket fanatic, squash pretender. Opinions expressed are purely from my experience of leading teams and running projects, and in no way claims to represent those of my employers or customers.
- 108,948 reads
- PMBOK or PRINCE2 ... which one is better?
- Proof of Concept, Prototype, Pilot, Agile ... confused?
- 5 things a tech lead can do that a Project Manager cannot
- PRINCE2, ITIL, Agile ... can I have the best of all?
- Do Project Managers need technical background?
- Is agile and PRINCE2 compatible?
- 5 different types of Project Managers
- Working with Project Sponsors
- How long does software development really take?
- How do I tailor PRINCE2 to deliver IT projects?
- In #NZ and don't mind sharing your thoughts on #chocolate and #coffee, help out an #MBA student with a short survey surveymonkey.com/s/ChocolateAnd… 2 weeks ago
- RT @TSBible: Punbelievable Jeff! http://t.co/By0TQpLJhF 3 weeks ago
- Wellington #prince2 UG meeting on 24 June. Topic: Lessons Learned. Hosted by @eaglegis. Details tinyurl.com/p2ug201406. #pmot #pm #pmchat 1 month ago