Professional Services Practice Manager at Eagle Technology Group in Wellington, Prince2, MSP, MoP Practitioner, P3M expert, cricket fanatic, squash pretender, pursing an Executive MBA.
- 142,942 reads
- PMBOK or PRINCE2 ... which one is better?
- Proof of Concept, Prototype, Pilot, Agile ... confused?
- 5 different types of Project Managers
- 5 things a tech lead can do that a Project Manager cannot
- 5 Questions every Project Manager must ask
- Do Project Managers need technical background?
- PRINCE2, ITIL, Agile ... can I have the best of all?
- 5 things to do when projects go wrong
- Project management lessons learned from a vacation
- What is the difference between Project and Programme management?
Agile Agile Development Agile software development Apple AtTask Australia Barack Obama Bill Gates budget Business business case Certification change Change request Christchurch communication Cost Customer Deloitte development Dilbert Earned value management Earthquake estimate Estimating Estimation Expectation Extreme Programming Fred Brooks Gantt chart Google Humour Information technology Information Technology Infrastructure Library ITIL IT service management Leadership Lesley Longstone LiquidPlanner Management Methodology Microsoft Microsoft PowerPoint Microsoft Project Mitt Romney New Zealand Novopay People politics prince2 productivity Program management programme programme management Programming project Project and Program Management Project management Project Management Institute Project management office Project manager Project team religion risk risk management Scott Adams software Software development Steve Jobs Steven Joyce stress technology United States vacation Wellington
- Every time I fly in or out of #SFO, it reminds me how crap #LAX is. 4 days ago
- #MBA study tour, day 4, now hitting the wall with jet lag. Still 3 hours of programs to go! 2 weeks ago
- No @FlyAirNZ lounge in Rotorua! 2 weeks ago