Senior Project Manager at Eagle Technology, APMG Accredited ITIL, MSP + PRINCE2 Practitioner, governance expert, cricket fanatic, squash pretender. Opinions expressed are purely from my experience of leading teams and running projects, and in no way claims to represent those of my employers or customers.
- 80,962 reads
- Can you get the right reaction with the occasional verbal spray?
- PMBOK or PRINCE2 ... which one is better?
- Proof of Concept, Prototype, Pilot, Agile ... confused?
- PRINCE2, ITIL, Agile ... can I have the best of all?
- How do I forecast resource requirements in Project Server?
- Why do I need Project Managers?
- 5 things a tech lead can do that a Project Manager cannot
- 5 Questions every Project Manager must ask
- Is there any value in classroom style training?
- 5 different types of Project Managers
- Can you get the right reaction with the occasional verbal spray? #management #hr #pmot #pm wp.me/p1qwwg-na 1 day ago
- RT @CheriEssner: We delight in the beauty of the butterfly, but rarely admit the #changes it has gone through to achieve that beauty ~maya … 1 day ago
- Can you get the right reaction with the occasional verbal spray? goo.gl/fb/nUmGy 1 day ago