Senior Project Manager at Eagle Technology, APMG Accredited ITIL, MSP + PRINCE2 Practitioner, governance expert, cricket fanatic, squash pretender. Opinions expressed are purely from my experience of leading teams and running projects, and in no way claims to represent those of my employers or customers.
- 59,800 reads
- PMBOK or PRINCE2 ... which one is better?
- 5 things a tech lead can do that a Project Manager cannot
- Proof of Concept, Prototype, Pilot, Agile ... confused?
- Is 'No Estimates' for real?
- Is agile and PRINCE2 compatible?
- 5 different types of Project Managers
- Do Project Managers need technical background?
- How do I forecast resource requirements in Project Server?
- Using Project Server 2010 with MS Project
- 5 things to do when projects go wrong
- RT @markjowen: "No one does IT becos they need to deliver IT. It is a support activity to help core deliverables of an organisation." (via … 5 hours ago
- One of the best time & #project #managemment software I've seen for a while, still beta. beta.thrivesolo.com/?kid=1TACJ #pmot #ppm 4 days ago
- Should #government be in the business of #IT? wp.me/p1qwwg-lE #PMO #PM #pmot #PRINCE2 #PMBOK #ppm 4 days ago