Senior Project Manager at Eagle Technology, APMG Accredited ITIL, MSP + PRINCE2 Practitioner, governance expert, cricket fanatic, squash pretender. Opinions expressed are purely from my experience of leading teams and running projects, and in no way claims to represent those of my employers or customers.
- 108,052 reads
- Proof of Concept, Prototype, Pilot, Agile ... confused?
- PMBOK or PRINCE2 ... which one is better?
- 5 things a tech lead can do that a Project Manager cannot
- How do I tailor PRINCE2 to deliver IT projects?
- Working with Project Sponsors
- 5 Questions every Project Manager must ask
- Do Project Managers need technical background?
- 5 different types of Project Managers
- How do I forecast resource requirements in Project Server?
- 5 things to do when projects go wrong
- In #NZ and don't mind sharing your thoughts on #chocolate and #coffee, help out an #MBA student with a short survey surveymonkey.com/s/ChocolateAnd… 1 week ago
- RT @TSBible: Punbelievable Jeff! http://t.co/By0TQpLJhF 1 week ago
- Wellington #prince2 UG meeting on 24 June. Topic: Lessons Learned. Hosted by @eaglegis. Details tinyurl.com/p2ug201406. #pmot #pm #pmchat 1 month ago