Senior Project Manager at Eagle Technology, APMG Accredited ITIL, MSP + PRINCE2 Practitioner, governance expert, cricket fanatic, squash pretender. Opinions expressed are purely from my experience of leading teams and running projects, and in no way claims to represent those of my employers or customers.
- 80,138 reads
- Proof of Concept, Prototype, Pilot, Agile ... confused?
- 5 things to do when projects go wrong
- PMBOK or PRINCE2 ... which one is better?
- Do Project Managers need technical background?
- 5 things a tech lead can do that a Project Manager cannot
- 5 Questions every Project Manager must ask
- Is there any value in classroom style training?
- How do I tailor PRINCE2 to deliver IT projects?
- What are the challenges in establishing a PMO?
- Is agile and PRINCE2 compatible?
- Great must be the most overused word. 5 days ago
- #PM site from #Poland 4pm.pl/artykuly/pmbok… now publishing articles from prince2msp.com. #PRINCE2 #MSP #pmot 6 days ago
- #PM site from #Poland now publishing articles from prince2msp.com. #PRINCE2 #MSP #pmot 6 days ago