Professional Services Practice Manager at Eagle Technology Group in Wellington, Prince2, MSP, MoP Practitioner, P3M expert, cricket fanatic, squash pretender, pursing an Executive MBA.
- 153,944 reads
- PMBOK or PRINCE2 ... which one is better?
- Proof of Concept, Prototype, Pilot, Agile ... confused?
- Do Project Managers need technical background?
- 5 things a tech lead can do that a Project Manager cannot
- 5 different types of Project Managers
- PRINCE2, ITIL, Agile ... can I have the best of all?
- Using Project Server 2010 with MS Project
- How can suppliers use PRINCE2?
- Understanding the change appetite in organizations
- Agile or not?
Agile Agile Development Agile software development Apple AtTask Australia Barack Obama Bill Gates budget Business business case Certification change Change request Christchurch communication Cost Customer Deloitte development Dilbert Earned value management Earthquake estimate Estimating Estimation Expectation Extreme Programming Fred Brooks Gantt chart Google Humour Information technology Information Technology Infrastructure Library ITIL IT service management Leadership Lesley Longstone LiquidPlanner Management Methodology Microsoft Microsoft PowerPoint Microsoft Project Mitt Romney New Zealand Novopay People politics prince2 productivity Program management programme programme management Programming project Project and Program Management Project management Project Management Institute Project management office Project manager Project team religion risk risk management Scott Adams software Software development Steve Jobs Steven Joyce stress technology United States vacation Wellington
- RT @HarvardBiz: Great CEOs focus on more than one thing at a time s.hbr.org/1VcpzcJ http://t.co/3VIv23Sg59 2 days ago
- RT @VicinityGIS: Great speech and an exciting future with @planetlabs. Check out the ted talk! ow.ly/QD8IY 2 days ago
- RT @pm4girls: This is what framed our discussions at #eva20 -> Governance and the Magna Carta bit.ly/1Cc8fdi 1 month ago