Senior Project Manager at Eagle Technology, Prince2, MSP, MoP Practitioner, P3M expert, cricket fanatic, squash pretender. Opinions expressed are purely from my experience of leading teams and running projects, and in no way claims to represent those of my employers or customers.
- 136,209 reads
- PMBOK or PRINCE2 ... which one is better?
- Proof of Concept, Prototype, Pilot, Agile ... confused?
- 5 things a tech lead can do that a Project Manager cannot
- PRINCE2, ITIL, Agile ... can I have the best of all?
- What are the challenges in establishing a PMO?
- 5 Questions every Project Manager must ask
- How do I forecast resource requirements in Project Server?
- What is the difference between Project and Programme management?
- Can I control scope and keep stakeholders happy?
- How do I tailor PRINCE2 to deliver IT projects?
- Wellington #Prince2 User Group meeting at #KPMG on March 25. Details linkedin.com/groups/Announc… #PMOT #PMO 1 week ago
- Like the @flyairnz app. Notifies when boarding. Don’t have to pay attention to all the random announcements. 1 week ago
- RT @sjones_gis: @prince2msp @itanzir - take the rest of the day off. You both deserve it. You done good against the poms. 3 weeks ago