Senior Project Manager at Eagle Technology, APMG Accredited ITIL, MSP + PRINCE2 Practitioner, governance expert, cricket fanatic, squash pretender. Opinions expressed are purely from my experience of leading teams and running projects, and in no way claims to represent those of my employers or customers.
- 127,294 reads
- PMBOK or PRINCE2 ... which one is better?
- Is agile and PRINCE2 compatible?
- Do procurement processes allow Agile software delivery?
- How long does software development really take?
- 5 things to do when projects go wrong
- Proof of Concept, Prototype, Pilot, Agile ... confused?
- 5 things a tech lead can do that a Project Manager cannot
- How do I forecast resource requirements in Project Server?
- PRINCE2, ITIL, Agile ... can I have the best of all?
- How do I tailor PRINCE2 to deliver IT projects?
- RT @projectmgmt: 7% of Project Managers don't know who their project sponsors are! eek! arraspeople.co.uk/census2015 let's hope that figure goes … 1 month ago
- RT @projectmgmt: 15% of Project Managers know who their project sponsors are but have never met them! arraspeople.co.uk/census2015 #pmot 1 month ago
- Opposite of job satisfaction is not job dissatisfaction? wp.me/p1qwwg-o9 #management 3 months ago