Senior Project Manager at Eagle Technology, Prince2, MSP, MoP Practitioner, P3M expert, cricket fanatic, squash pretender. Opinions expressed are purely from my experience of leading teams and running projects, and in no way claims to represent those of my employers or customers.
- 138,213 reads
- PMBOK or PRINCE2 ... which one is better?
- 5 things a tech lead can do that a Project Manager cannot
- Working with Project Sponsors
- Is agile and PRINCE2 compatible?
- Do Project Managers need technical background?
- 5 things to do when projects go wrong
- Proof of Concept, Prototype, Pilot, Agile ... confused?
- Project Managers ... visionary leaders or shepherds?
- How long does software development really take?
- Using Project Server 2010 with MS Project
- RT @HarvardBiz: When someone interrupts or challenges you in a meeting, you need to know how to respond s.hbr.org/1PYjkrm http://t.co/… 1 day ago
- RT @leighghunt: On now, @bkeepers from @github talking about open source #OSOS2015 twitter.com/upthisway/stat… 1 day ago
- RT @FlyAirNZ: Travel effortlessly with the #AirNZ mobile app youtu.be/kqwhVtGdjDI 1 week ago