Senior Project Manager at Eagle Technology, APMG Accredited ITIL, MSP + PRINCE2 Practitioner, governance expert, cricket fanatic, squash pretender. Opinions expressed are purely from my experience of leading teams and running projects, and in no way claims to represent those of my employers or customers.
- 96,911 reads
- PMBOK or PRINCE2 ... which one is better?
- Proof of Concept, Prototype, Pilot, Agile ... confused?
- How do I forecast resource requirements in Project Server?
- 5 different types of Project Managers
- Do Project Managers need technical background?
- 5 things a tech lead can do that a Project Manager cannot
- PRINCE2, ITIL, Agile ... can I have the best of all?
- How do I tailor PRINCE2 to deliver IT projects?
- Is agile and PRINCE2 compatible?
- Using Project Server 2010 with MS Project
- Do managers need technical knowledge? wp.me/1qwwg #management #pmot #pm #ppm 1 month ago
- Do managers need technical background? goo.gl/fb/CgrrT 1 month ago
- Wasting a second beautiful day studying. 1 month ago