Senior Project Manager at Eagle Technology, APMG Accredited ITIL, MSP + PRINCE2 Practitioner, governance expert, cricket fanatic, squash pretender. Opinions expressed are purely from my experience of leading teams and running projects, and in no way claims to represent those of my employers or customers.
- 80,643 reads
- Can you get the right reaction with the occasional verbal spray?
- PRINCE2, ITIL, Agile ... can I have the best of all?
- Do Project Managers need technical background?
- Proof of Concept, Prototype, Pilot, Agile ... confused?
- How do I forecast resource requirements in Project Server?
- 5 different types of Project Managers
- 5 Must dos for recovering failed projects
- What do you look for in a Project Manager?
- How do I influence to get the desired behaviour?
- 5 things a tech lead can do that a Project Manager cannot
- Can you get the right reaction with the occasional verbal spray? #management #hr #pmot #pm wp.me/p1qwwg-na 4 hours ago
- RT @CheriEssner: We delight in the beauty of the butterfly, but rarely admit the #changes it has gone through to achieve that beauty ~maya … 6 hours ago
- Can you get the right reaction with the occasional verbal spray? goo.gl/fb/nUmGy 7 hours ago