Senior Project Manager at Eagle Technology, APMG Accredited ITIL, MSP + PRINCE2 Practitioner, governance expert, cricket fanatic, squash pretender. Opinions expressed are purely from my experience of leading teams and running projects, and in no way claims to represent those of my employers or customers.
- 91,388 reads
- PMBOK or PRINCE2 ... which one is better?
- Proof of Concept, Prototype, Pilot, Agile ... confused?
- 5 things a tech lead can do that a Project Manager cannot
- PRINCE2, ITIL, Agile ... can I have the best of all?
- Using Project Server 2010 with MS Project
- Do Project Managers need technical background?
- 5 things to do when projects go wrong
- What are the challenges in establishing a PMO?
- 5 different types of Project Managers
- 5 Must dos for recovering failed projects
- Wasting a second beautiful day studying. 5 days ago
- RT @antboobier: great quote from Mark Hammett bit.ly/1jWbfFm - "The behaviours you walk past are the behaviours you accept" 1 week ago
- I just flew 1,624m in a brilliant game of #JetpackJoyride on iPad. bit.ly/rKuWqK http://t.co/Mj2k8ytQys 2 weeks ago