Senior Project Manager at Eagle Technology, APMG Accredited ITIL, MSP + PRINCE2 Practitioner, governance expert, cricket fanatic, squash pretender. Opinions expressed are purely from my experience of leading teams and running projects, and in no way claims to represent those of my employers or customers.
- 123,703 reads
- PMBOK or PRINCE2 ... which one is better?
- Proof of Concept, Prototype, Pilot, Agile ... confused?
- Do Project Managers need technical background?
- What happens when communication fails
- How do I influence to get the desired behaviour?
- 5 things to do when projects go wrong
- How do I tailor PRINCE2 to deliver IT projects?
- Is agile and PRINCE2 compatible?
- Can you get the right reaction with the occasional verbal spray?
- How long does software development really take?
- RT @projectmgmt: 7% of Project Managers don't know who their project sponsors are! eek! arraspeople.co.uk/census2015 let's hope that figure goes … 2 weeks ago
- RT @projectmgmt: 15% of Project Managers know who their project sponsors are but have never met them! arraspeople.co.uk/census2015 #pmot 2 weeks ago
- Opposite of job satisfaction is not job dissatisfaction? wp.me/p1qwwg-o9 #management 2 months ago