Senior Project Manager at Eagle Technology, APMG Accredited ITIL, MSP + PRINCE2 Practitioner, governance expert, cricket fanatic, squash pretender. Opinions expressed are purely from my experience of leading teams and running projects, and in no way claims to represent those of my employers or customers.
- 111,081 reads
- PMBOK or PRINCE2 ... which one is better?
- Proof of Concept, Prototype, Pilot, Agile ... confused?
- 5 things a tech lead can do that a Project Manager cannot
- Do Project Managers need technical background?
- PRINCE2, ITIL, Agile ... can I have the best of all?
- Working with Project Sponsors
- What are the challenges in establishing a PMO?
- 5 things to do when projects go wrong
- 5 Questions every Project Manager must ask
- Using Project Server 2010 with MS Project
- Interested in joining the leading #GIS consultancy in New Zealand? 2 roles in Auckland and Wellington. #Esri lnkd.in/buq8VPF. 1 week ago
- Was so happy when I graduated. If only I knew I'd be still studying after all if these years! 1 week ago
- Wellington #PRINCE2 user group meeting at #PwC on 5 August. Speaker details at lnkd.in/bXj5mqq. 2 weeks ago