Senior Project Manager at Eagle Technology, APMG Accredited ITIL, MSP + PRINCE2 Practitioner, governance expert, cricket fanatic, squash pretender. Opinions expressed are purely from my experience of leading teams and running projects, and in no way claims to represent those of my employers or customers.
- 108,842 reads
- Proof of Concept, Prototype, Pilot, Agile ... confused?
- PMBOK or PRINCE2 ... which one is better?
- 5 things a tech lead can do that a Project Manager cannot
- How do I forecast resource requirements in Project Server?
- Working with Project Sponsors
- Do Project Managers need technical background?
- How do I tailor PRINCE2 to deliver IT projects?
- PRINCE2, ITIL, Agile ... can I have the best of all?
- How long does software development really take?
- Hitler implements SAP
- In #NZ and don't mind sharing your thoughts on #chocolate and #coffee, help out an #MBA student with a short survey surveymonkey.com/s/ChocolateAnd… 2 weeks ago
- RT @TSBible: Punbelievable Jeff! http://t.co/By0TQpLJhF 2 weeks ago
- Wellington #prince2 UG meeting on 24 June. Topic: Lessons Learned. Hosted by @eaglegis. Details tinyurl.com/p2ug201406. #pmot #pm #pmchat 1 month ago