Senior Project Manager at Eagle Technology, Prince2, MSP, MoP Practitioner, P3M expert, cricket fanatic, squash pretender. Opinions expressed are purely from my experience of leading teams and running projects, and in no way claims to represent those of my employers or customers.
- 138,179 reads
- PMBOK or PRINCE2 ... which one is better?
- Proof of Concept, Prototype, Pilot, Agile ... confused?
- 5 things a tech lead can do that a Project Manager cannot
- 5 different types of Project Managers
- Is agile and PRINCE2 compatible?
- Do procurement processes allow Agile software delivery?
- How do I influence to get the desired behaviour?
- Working with Project Sponsors
- Hitler implements SAP
- Is 'No Estimates' for real?
- RT @HarvardBiz: When someone interrupts or challenges you in a meeting, you need to know how to respond s.hbr.org/1PYjkrm http://t.co/… 21 hours ago
- RT @leighghunt: On now, @bkeepers from @github talking about open source #OSOS2015 twitter.com/upthisway/stat… 21 hours ago
- RT @FlyAirNZ: Travel effortlessly with the #AirNZ mobile app youtu.be/kqwhVtGdjDI 1 week ago