Professional Services Practice Manager at Eagle Technology Group in Wellington, Prince2, MSP, MoP Practitioner, P3M expert, cricket fanatic, squash pretender, pursing an Executive MBA.
- 244,681 reads
- How long does software development really take?
- Proof of Concept, Prototype, Pilot, Agile ... confused?
- 5 Questions every Project Manager must ask
- 5 different types of Project Managers
- Building capability in organisations
- Which Project Management certification?
- PMBOK or PRINCE2 ... which one is better?
- 5 things to do when projects go wrong
- Casualty of unrealistic deadlines
- Working with Project Sponsors
Agile Agile Development Agile software development Apple AtTask Australia Barack Obama Bill Gates budget Business business case Certification change Change request Christchurch communication Cost Customer Deloitte development Dilbert Earned value management Earthquake estimate Estimating Estimation Expectation Extreme Programming Fred Brooks Gantt chart Google Humour Information technology Information Technology Infrastructure Library ITIL IT service management Leadership Lesley Longstone LiquidPlanner Management Methodology Microsoft Microsoft PowerPoint Microsoft Project Mitt Romney New Zealand Novopay People politics prince2 productivity Program management programme programme management Programming project Project and Program Management Project management Project Management Institute Project management office Project manager Project team religion risk risk management Scott Adams software Software development Steve Jobs Steven Joyce stress technology United States vacation Wellington
- Seduction by metrics goo.gl/fb/FRz2ML 2 months ago
- Agile is bad! goo.gl/fb/2ZpyC4 1 year ago
- 1... 2... 3... Wow! 100 Most Inspiring People in Project Management - TimeCamp timecamp.com/blog/index.php… 2 years ago