Professional Services Practice Manager at Eagle Technology Group in Wellington, Prince2, MSP, MoP Practitioner, P3M expert, cricket fanatic, squash pretender, pursing an Executive MBA.
- 194,978 reads
- Proof of Concept, Prototype, Pilot, Agile ... confused?
- PRINCE2, ITIL, Agile ... can I have the best of all?
- PMBOK or PRINCE2 ... which one is better?
- Working with Project Sponsors
- How long does software development really take?
- 5 different types of Project Managers
- 5 things to do when projects go wrong
- Do Project Managers need technical background?
- How much financial knowledge do Project Managers need?
- What methodology do I use?
Agile Agile Development Agile software development Apple AtTask Australia Barack Obama Bill Gates budget Business business case Certification change Change request Christchurch communication Cost Customer Deloitte development Dilbert Earned value management Earthquake estimate Estimating Estimation Expectation Extreme Programming Fred Brooks Gantt chart Google Humour Information technology Information Technology Infrastructure Library ITIL IT service management Leadership Lesley Longstone LiquidPlanner Management Methodology Microsoft Microsoft PowerPoint Microsoft Project Mitt Romney New Zealand Novopay People politics prince2 productivity Program management programme programme management Programming project Project and Program Management Project management Project Management Institute Project management office Project manager Project team religion risk risk management Scott Adams software Software development Steve Jobs Steven Joyce stress technology United States vacation Wellington
- 1... 2... 3... Wow! 100 Most Inspiring People in Project Management - TimeCamp timecamp.com/blog/index.php… 2 months ago
- RT @PMInstitute: Blog from @ProjectMgmt: Now is the time to work on the “let’s improve our project management” #project. https://t.co/rpM8B… 2 months ago
- RT @agileconn: The 5 Levels of #Agile Planning well.tc/3z48 by @pellerby #srum #pmot https://t.co/CCAFqhnp1v 2 months ago