Professional Services Practice Manager at Eagle Technology Group in Wellington, Prince2, MSP, MoP Practitioner, P3M expert, cricket fanatic, squash pretender, pursing an Executive MBA.
- 239,416 reads
- PMBOK or PRINCE2 ... which one is better?
- PRINCE2, ITIL, Agile ... can I have the best of all?
- Proof of Concept, Prototype, Pilot, Agile ... confused?
- 5 things to do when projects go wrong
- 5 Questions every Project Manager must ask
- 5 things a tech lead can do that a Project Manager cannot
- How long does software development really take?
- How do I balance competing investment priorities?
- How do I forecast resource requirements in Project Server?
- How do I tailor PRINCE2 to deliver IT projects?
Agile Agile Development Agile software development Apple AtTask Australia Barack Obama Bill Gates budget Business business case Certification change Change request Christchurch communication Cost Customer Deloitte development Dilbert Earned value management Earthquake estimate Estimating Estimation Expectation Extreme Programming Fred Brooks Gantt chart Google Humour Information technology Information Technology Infrastructure Library ITIL IT service management Leadership Lesley Longstone LiquidPlanner Management Methodology Microsoft Microsoft PowerPoint Microsoft Project Mitt Romney New Zealand Novopay People politics prince2 productivity Program management programme programme management Programming project Project and Program Management Project management Project Management Institute Project management office Project manager Project team religion risk risk management Scott Adams software Software development Steve Jobs Steven Joyce stress technology United States vacation Wellington
- Agile is bad! goo.gl/fb/2ZpyC4 10 months ago
- 1... 2... 3... Wow! 100 Most Inspiring People in Project Management - TimeCamp timecamp.com/blog/index.php… 1 year ago
- RT @PMInstitute: Blog from @ProjectMgmt: Now is the time to work on the “let’s improve our project management” #project. https://t.co/rpM8B… 1 year ago