Professional Services Practice Manager at Eagle Technology Group in Wellington, Prince2, MSP, MoP Practitioner, P3M expert, cricket fanatic, squash pretender, pursing an Executive MBA.
- 268,137 reads
- PMBOK or PRINCE2 ... which one is better?
- Proof of Concept, Prototype, Pilot, Agile ... confused?
- How do I communicate project schedule?
- Agile is bad!
- Can I control scope and keep stakeholders happy?
- How do I break down silos?
- 5 things a tech lead can do that a Project Manager cannot
- Useful Project Management Presentations
- Is agile and PRINCE2 compatible?
- How do I manage a distributed team?
Agile Agile Development Agile software development Apple AtTask Australia Barack Obama Bill Gates budget Business business case Certification change Change request Christchurch communication Cost Customer Deloitte development Dilbert Earned value management Earthquake estimate Estimating Estimation Expectation Extreme Programming Fred Brooks Gantt chart Google Humour Information technology Information Technology Infrastructure Library ITIL IT service management Leadership Lesley Longstone LiquidPlanner Management Methodology Microsoft Microsoft PowerPoint Microsoft Project Mitt Romney New Zealand Novopay People politics prince2 productivity Program management programme programme management Programming project Project and Program Management Project management Project Management Institute Project management office Project manager Project team religion risk risk management Scott Adams software Software development Steve Jobs Steven Joyce stress technology United States vacation Wellington
- We're looking for a cloud practitioner to our growing managed services business. ITSM background would be ideal. lnkd.in/gptFPRg 3 weeks ago
- Podcast on Metrics goo.gl/fb/q1aYxn 1 year ago
- We're looking for a developer in our Auckland. Some experience with mapping technology is advantageous, but not ess… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 year ago