Professional Services Practice Manager at Eagle Technology Group in Wellington, Prince2, MSP, MoP Practitioner, P3M expert, cricket fanatic, squash pretender, pursing an Executive MBA.
- 256,981 reads
- Proof of Concept, Prototype, Pilot, Agile ... confused?
- Casualty of unrealistic deadlines
- How long does software development really take?
- 5 things to do when projects go wrong
- What is the difference between Project and Programme management?
- Is Agile for me?
- PMBOK or PRINCE2 ... which one is better?
- How do I estimate based on risk?
- What responsibility do outsourcing organisations bear?
- How much financial knowledge do Project Managers need?
Agile Agile Development Agile software development Apple AtTask Australia Barack Obama Bill Gates budget Business business case Certification change Change request Christchurch communication Cost Customer Deloitte development Dilbert Earned value management Earthquake estimate Estimating Estimation Expectation Extreme Programming Fred Brooks Gantt chart Google Humour Information technology Information Technology Infrastructure Library ITIL IT service management Leadership Lesley Longstone LiquidPlanner Management Methodology Microsoft Microsoft PowerPoint Microsoft Project Mitt Romney New Zealand Novopay People politics prince2 productivity Program management programme programme management Programming project Project and Program Management Project management Project Management Institute Project management office Project manager Project team religion risk risk management Scott Adams software Software development Steve Jobs Steven Joyce stress technology United States vacation Wellington
- Podcast on Metrics goo.gl/fb/q1aYxn 9 months ago
- We're looking for a developer in our Auckland. Some experience with mapping technology is advantageous, but not ess… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 10 months ago
- Seduction by metrics goo.gl/fb/FRz2ML 12 months ago