Professional Services Practice Manager at Eagle Technology Group in Wellington, Prince2, MSP, MoP Practitioner, P3M expert, cricket fanatic, squash pretender, pursing an Executive MBA.
- 270,510 reads
- PMBOK or PRINCE2 ... which one is better?
- How do I know if my project is going well?
- Do Project Managers need technical background?
- What happens when communication fails
- Working with Project Sponsors
- How can suppliers use PRINCE2?
- What are the challenges in establishing a PMO?
- How do you remove dependency on individuals?
- How do I estimate based on risk?
- 5 things a tech lead can do that a Project Manager cannot
Agile Agile Development Agile software development Apple AtTask Australia Barack Obama Bill Gates budget Business business case Certification change Change request Christchurch communication Cost Customer Deloitte development Dilbert Earned value management Earthquake estimate Estimating Estimation Expectation Extreme Programming Fred Brooks Gantt chart Google Humour Information technology Information Technology Infrastructure Library ITIL IT service management Leadership Lesley Longstone LiquidPlanner Management Methodology Microsoft Microsoft PowerPoint Microsoft Project Mitt Romney New Zealand Novopay People politics prince2 productivity Program management programme programme management Programming project Project and Program Management Project management Project Management Institute Project management office Project manager Project team religion risk risk management Scott Adams software Software development Steve Jobs Steven Joyce stress technology United States vacation Wellington
- We're looking for a cloud practitioner to our growing managed services business. ITSM background would be ideal. lnkd.in/gptFPRg 3 months ago
- Podcast on Metrics goo.gl/fb/q1aYxn 2 years ago
- We're looking for a developer in our Auckland. Some experience with mapping technology is advantageous, but not ess… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 years ago