Professional Services Practice Manager at Eagle Technology Group in Wellington, Prince2, MSP, MoP Practitioner, P3M expert, cricket fanatic, squash pretender, pursing an Executive MBA.
- 248,999 reads
- Proof of Concept, Prototype, Pilot, Agile ... confused?
- How do I tailor PRINCE2 to deliver IT projects?
- Casualty of unrealistic deadlines
- PMBOK or PRINCE2 ... which one is better?
- 5 different types of Project Managers
- PRINCE2, ITIL, Agile ... can I have the best of all?
- Do procurement processes allow Agile software delivery?
- Under promise over deliver?
- What are the challenges in establishing a PMO?
- 5 Must dos for recovering failed projects
Agile Agile Development Agile software development Apple AtTask Australia Barack Obama Bill Gates budget Business business case Certification change Change request Christchurch communication Cost Customer Deloitte development Dilbert Earned value management Earthquake estimate Estimating Estimation Expectation Extreme Programming Fred Brooks Gantt chart Google Humour Information technology Information Technology Infrastructure Library ITIL IT service management Leadership Lesley Longstone LiquidPlanner Management Methodology Microsoft Microsoft PowerPoint Microsoft Project Mitt Romney New Zealand Novopay People politics prince2 productivity Program management programme programme management Programming project Project and Program Management Project management Project Management Institute Project management office Project manager Project team religion risk risk management Scott Adams software Software development Steve Jobs Steven Joyce stress technology United States vacation Wellington
- Podcast on Metrics goo.gl/fb/q1aYxn 2 months ago
- We're looking for a developer in our Auckland. Some experience with mapping technology is advantageous, but not ess… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 months ago
- Seduction by metrics goo.gl/fb/FRz2ML 4 months ago