Professional Services Practice Manager at Eagle Technology Group in Wellington, Prince2, MSP, MoP Practitioner, P3M expert, cricket fanatic, squash pretender, pursing an Executive MBA.
- 268,945 reads
- PMBOK or PRINCE2 ... which one is better?
- 5 things to do when projects go wrong
- How long does software development really take?
- How do I influence to get the desired behaviour?
- Do procurement processes allow Agile software delivery?
- Is innovation a necessity or a luxury?
- Is there any value in classroom style training?
- 5 things a tech lead can do that a Project Manager cannot
- Agile is bad!
Agile Agile Development Agile software development Apple AtTask Australia Barack Obama Bill Gates budget Business business case Certification change Change request Christchurch communication Cost Customer Deloitte development Dilbert Earned value management Earthquake estimate Estimating Estimation Expectation Extreme Programming Fred Brooks Gantt chart Google Humour Information technology Information Technology Infrastructure Library ITIL IT service management Leadership Lesley Longstone LiquidPlanner Management Methodology Microsoft Microsoft PowerPoint Microsoft Project Mitt Romney New Zealand Novopay People politics prince2 productivity Program management programme programme management Programming project Project and Program Management Project management Project Management Institute Project management office Project manager Project team religion risk risk management Scott Adams software Software development Steve Jobs Steven Joyce stress technology United States vacation Wellington
- We're looking for a cloud practitioner to our growing managed services business. ITSM background would be ideal. lnkd.in/gptFPRg 1 month ago
- Podcast on Metrics goo.gl/fb/q1aYxn 1 year ago
- We're looking for a developer in our Auckland. Some experience with mapping technology is advantageous, but not ess… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 years ago