Professional Services Practice Manager at Eagle Technology Group in Wellington, Prince2, MSP, MoP Practitioner, P3M expert, cricket fanatic, squash pretender, pursing an Executive MBA.
- 243,020 reads
- Proof of Concept, Prototype, Pilot, Agile ... confused?
- How long does software development really take?
- PMBOK or PRINCE2 ... which one is better?
- How do I communicate project schedule?
- 5 things to do when projects go wrong
- Casualty of unrealistic deadlines
- 5 Questions every Project Manager must ask
- 5 things a tech lead can do that a Project Manager cannot
- Building PMO metrics
- How do I balance competing investment priorities?
Agile Agile Development Agile software development Apple AtTask Australia Barack Obama Bill Gates budget Business business case Certification change Change request Christchurch communication Cost Customer Deloitte development Dilbert Earned value management Earthquake estimate Estimating Estimation Expectation Extreme Programming Fred Brooks Gantt chart Google Humour Information technology Information Technology Infrastructure Library ITIL IT service management Leadership Lesley Longstone LiquidPlanner Management Methodology Microsoft Microsoft PowerPoint Microsoft Project Mitt Romney New Zealand Novopay People politics prince2 productivity Program management programme programme management Programming project Project and Program Management Project management Project Management Institute Project management office Project manager Project team religion risk risk management Scott Adams software Software development Steve Jobs Steven Joyce stress technology United States vacation Wellington
- Seduction by metrics goo.gl/fb/FRz2ML 1 month ago
- Agile is bad! goo.gl/fb/2ZpyC4 11 months ago
- 1... 2... 3... Wow! 100 Most Inspiring People in Project Management - TimeCamp timecamp.com/blog/index.php… 1 year ago